We asked Heidi to show us what’s in her bag:
1. This tote is one of my favorite bags. It was custom distressed by people on our team.
2. A small bottle of lotion is essential since dry skin is no ones friend.
3. I do a lot of lifting and setting up meetings at the office, which often causes chipped nails, so I keep my favorite nail polish with me at all times so I can do a touch-up.
4. Essential oil keeps me smelling nice when I’m running around the office.
5. This reusable shopping bag expands really big for trips to the grocery store.
6. My Bean Boot keychain was a present from my boss when I first started working here.
7. I’m obsessed with my Ray Bans, which were a find at an outdoor market in Boston.
8. Our Heritage Leather Clutch is a Signature must-have. It’s great to use when I don’t feel like carrying around a purse.
9. A notebook is necessary for jotting down ideas and my to-do list.
10. My sock bun is a lifesaver for when my hair isn’t cooperating.
#LLBean store in 1971. #tbt #throwbackthursday #vintage
A rush of holiday orders in the L.L.Bean mailroom in 1971